Monday 12 October 2009

Knitting and Stitch Show '09

I paid a visit to the K&S show at Alexandra Palace yesterday(Sunday) it was great to see so many ERTF members on their stands. I thought you might like to see a few images. Carole and Janette on the East Stand as you can see it was a very busy stand. Their exhibition was inspiring and I hope to catch it again when it moves to Warners Archive next Autumn, but in the mean time if you missed them and you are going to the K&S in Harrogate you'll be able to see them there!
Below is a photo of Cathy Unwin an ERTF member on the International Felt Makers Association stand with Sue Pearl, their stand was very busy and they said they had lots of new members join the association, myself included!
New member of ERTF Mary Cozens - Walker and Jane Barry had their work in the exhibition Art of the Stitch. There were other members there as well on many other stands and I'm sorry if I've not mentioned them.
Who knows next year you may be able to visit a stand and say Hello to ERTF, I hope so!