Wednesday 9 September 2009

Wow!

Yesterday was the first day of the ERTF Moving Forward exhibition in Cambridge... and wow! It looks fabulous. There was a slow but steady stream of visitors - not a huge number but those that came were very impressed. Several people stayed for longer than an hour and we have one definite new member and a couple more very interested. Not bad for our first day.


The pictures are just a taster of what's on display - sorry not to give credit to the individual work but although I can remember some pieces I would be bound to leave someone out. Let's just say well done to everyone... it looks great.



And a huge thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to put this together. Again no names because I wouldn't want to leave anyone out.


The private view is this evening and this afternoon so I hope to see lots of you there.


The shop looks good too... I've got my eye on a couple of those bags!